Tuesday 20 December 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Claire Louise over at xx Dolly Blossom gave me this award few weeks ago. Thank you, sweetie!! :)

Rules
1. You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog;
2. Then, you have to share 7 facts about yourself;
3. Finally, you need to send the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you appreciate and let them know they have been given the award.

7 Facts
- I'm Italian but living in Scotland
- I'm left-handed
- I work from home and it's awesome!
- My unhealthy fascination with the UK started when I started listening to indie/alternative music
- I'm so obsessed with music that in fact I wrote my final dissertation at university around politic and social influences of britpop in british culture in the 90s
- My favourite bands are, probably: Radiohead, Pulp, Belle & Sebastian
- I'm scared of flying

I'm passing this award to these blogs

7 comments:

  1. congrats on your award!!!

    thanks so much for including me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked your award :)
    owwww how nice it would be to work from home :) I'd stay in my pjs all day haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much! I'd love to work from home too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Thank you!

    I'm scared of flying too :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on the award :) Oh I'm left handed too and I write so messy. That's always my excuse haha. Hey come join my giveaway on my blog if you have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it to me. Really means a lot and it's my first too.
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    Thanks again hun.

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by