Tuesday 6 December 2011

Topshop Beguiled

Hello girls!
Just a quick message to share my recent find.
I've been looking for this lipstick for so long: I, first, swatched it probably a year and half ago but then when I went back to buy it, it was sold out everywhere. :(
Last week, I was browsing Buchanan Street shop and it was there!!! I couldn't believe it and I grabbed it without hesitation... I thought I'd just been lucky to find an old stock one, but apparently it must be back in stock as it's also available to buy online again.
I finally have my beguiled and I love it!!! I like to wear it as a stain, applied with my finger - although it goes on quite sheer from the bullet and it's buidable. 
I, vividly, recommend you go and check it out if you're looking for this type of shade. I haven't found a better one in all these months of search. I think it will look great on darker skin tone, especially.




Have you got one yourself?
xx

8 comments:

  1. oooh nice colour! going to check it out !

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm so into my deep berry shades at the moment, must check this out!.
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I do like this colour I must get it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really nice, but I got myself really dark plum-coloured Revlon lipstick (used only a couple of times... yet!). I actually start to like Topshop make up packages. X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous! I want it!

    Lindsey Turner
    http;//thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore it last night and it's so gorgeous. It also has some purple-ish reflexes in some lights. Plus, it's not drying on the lips. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by