Friday 9 December 2011

OPI - Pirates of the Caribbean

How pretty are these OPI nail polishes? :)



I'm loving pastels recently - well, when I say 'recently' I mean last 8 months or so - and I decided this was the right mix of interesting colours; I really like these mini bottles - I could never go through a full size. This set came out months ago (I wanna say February 2011??) but I didn't mind to wait to get it a bit cheaper.
My favourite is Stranger Tides - the green one. Pastels are not typically autumnal colours but I think this khaki is very wearable any season.

I'm starting with Sparrow Me the Drama, 'cause I can't resist a pink either. :)




Btw, the longevity of this nail polish is amazing! I thought I had to show you the picture, to believe it. The image below is after 8 days and I only removed it because I wanted a change. Really impressed!!


12 comments:

  1. these are perfect colors for spring, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours <3

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how OPI has themes to their sets, so quirky and fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! I was thinking about buying the Elf nail polish called "mint cream" (green pastel) for next Spring!
    How much is this collection?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light purple/lilac colour! It's soo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing nail and I love the grey
    I really like this post!
    Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours! And so long lasting x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute colors :)
    amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colours look so cute and i love the packaging!

    Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by