Monday 19 December 2011

GlossyBox Vs JolieBox



Finally, the boxes are here!!!
They arrived together - GlossyBox, 3 days late (by my calculations) and JolieBox on time... I've been avoiding all my favourite blogs because I didn't want to spoilt the surprise but I was getting a bit restless there; I'm glad I manage to resist, tho. :)



Content:
. Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara
. Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss in Las Vegas
. Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish with Stripped to Go Sachet
. Mememe Seventh Heaven
. Rituals Foaming Shower Gel in Yogi Flow

****



Content:
. OPI Gold Shatter Nail Lacquer
. Mitchell and Peach Shower Wash
. New CID Cosmetics i-gloss in Baby Doll
. Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust in Rose Gold
. Yon-Ka Vital Defense
. Kusmi Detox Tea
. JolieBox Concealer Brush

I'm very very happy with both boxes: there're some terrific products and I'm glad that they all made a special effort for the Christmas edition - but I'm giving the edge to JolieBox.
Mainly because I was going to buy this  VERY AFTERNOON a) gold nail polish b) concealer brush (no kidding!)
Plus, both eyeshadow & lipgloss colours are perfect for me (whilst I'm not going to use the Cargo lipgloss).

Btw, have I dreamt it or there was supposed to be an extra surprise under the wrapping?? I don't know, I thought I read something on GlossyBox (maybe) Facebook page... 
I didn't find anything... :(  




13 comments:

  1. Yeah I read there was something else under the paper, oh naughty people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jolie box looks amazing! i get glossybox and was so pleased :)i'm in love with the sparkly purple nail vanish :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard it was the concealer brush that was the little surprise. I think the Jolie box looks really good, it looks quite sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The surprise under the wrapping was a discount coupon. I loved everything in the Joliebox, but was disappointed there wasn't more info on the products. Feel free to stop by my blog and add a comment linking back to this post so my readers will pop along here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that polish looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved them both! I wanted the Blink and Go mascara but got the Neauveu lash one in one and the bright pallet in the other haha

    Got my Jolie box this morning and was so pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment! The Jolie Box looks such good value for money! I'm considering switching to them!

    http://www.glossybox.co.uk/rewardsref/customer/index/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't dream it, we all got two extra surprises which were the tea and concealer brush. The brush was meant to be the thing that was hidden under the tissue, but when I got mine it wasn't very hidden, I don't know about anyone else! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Jolie box so will have to give that a look. The products look great :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both boxes are fab! It's the concealer brush that was the hidden xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...ciaooo...e grazie per essere passata dal mio spazio!!!
    ...bello questo post...per fare anche un confronto con il contenuto della glossybox qua in italia...io non sono abbonata...da noi c'è da poco e volevo prima vedere come funzionava...i prodotti inseriti...ho letto che tante abbonate non sono rimaste molto soddisfatte...si aspettavano prodotti più prestigiosi (da noi sono stati inseriti prodotti aquolina...mavala...layla)...queste confezioni invece solo per gli smalti contenuti sono davvero molto interessanti!!!
    ...non ho scritto in inglese...va bene uguale???...spiccico poche parole insieme!!!:)
    ...ciaooo...lu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, never heard of the Jolie Box before but it looks great! I subscribe to the Carmine box which I've been really impressed with so far but would love to give another box a try as well! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by