Saturday 10 December 2011

FOTD


Face:
Garnier BB Cream in Light
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
The Balm Frat Boy Blush

Eyes:
Rimmel Colour Mousse 8h on 008 Sassy
YSL Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils in 4 Sea Black
Ellis Faas Mascara in Black

Lips:
Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Strawberry Bliss


Camel Coat: Oasis


Necklace: 1 of my Kind
I love this necklace - it's so pretty! I got this from the website above in May 2009 (you can check the original post here) but it has not been update with new stuff for a couple of years so I don't know if she's still in business, to be honest.
I love her designs and although she's based in US, she ships (or used to) worldwide for $3.
I'm sure, she must also have an Etsy shop - check her out!

xx

5 comments:

  1. great coat, and love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is lovely, I will check the website.
    I also like the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camel coat!
    would you mind voting me please? :D
    http://stylepiques.com/pique-it/design/pink

    A big big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this necklace, dear! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the camel coat!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by