Friday 2 December 2011

Boudoir Prive' Update

I've just received an email informing me that Boudoir Prive' has been acquired by JolieBox Paris, the no1 beauty box in France.
Apparently, if you're already a subscriber nothing will change and the first official JolieBox will be with you mid-December.

I'm quite excited to be honest!!! :)
I had a look at the french website and there're some interesting, quality brands in there.
Name a few? Laura Mercier, ByTerry, REN...
I'm really glad I haven't unsubscribed, although I reckon it's going to make the choice - of which box to keep in the next year - even harder.

What are your thoughts, beauty bloggers? :)
xx

5 comments:

  1. I was stuck between glossybox and boudoir prive. I chose glossybox in the end as i read alot of reviews saying that boudoir prive was for the more mature lady and was mainly creams/lotions etc, whereas glossybox is more makeup based. However, since signing upto glossybox i have seen some great items from boudoir prive! Im looking forward to seeing what their new boxes are like in the new year, i might have to change my mind if they are fabulous.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this sounds promicing!.
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!
    I agree with Dragon Mommy, I was under the impression Boudoir Prive was for the older women, or people who love skin care and lotions, but I may have to have a second look now.
    Max
    x

    www.beauty-tothemax.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think it is definitely worth keeping an eye on them. I like that they've also sent accessories like tweezers and oral supplements. I'm hoping they'll keep the same trend also in Uk.
    I think they're going to become a competitive box now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by