Wednesday 10 October 2012

Saturday Afternoon Shopping

Hello ladies!
I'm reallly reallly trying to be more sensible and save my hard earned money... but you got to treat yourself sometimes too...

Zara T-shirt with Studded Yoke
I felt in love with the colour - oxblood is perfect for autumn!
The top will be great for a casual look with some blue jeans but I can also dress it up with a nice skirt and heels - I think I'm gonna get a lot of use out of it!
The material is very soft and - looking at the label - it says it's knitted linen, apparently.
The hexagonal studs and stars make it pretty cool too.

On a totally different note, I bought some Turmeric capsules in Holland and Barrett.
Last year during my researches online for my wedding, I remember reading about Turmeric face creams - they were recommended as a pre-wedding must have; apparently it's the best kept secret for Asian brides to get beautiful skin for the big day. I didn't manage to find any cream at the time, so I kinda of forgot all about it.
Then recently, I started reading again about Turmeric: being a super herb/spice and great for your digestive and immune system, too!
You can sprinkle it freely on your food but I decided to go with the capsules, purely for practicality and to make sure to get the recommended dosage per day.
I got to say, I'm very impressed!
I've only taken them for few days but the results are already in: my stomach has never been so flat. They are definitely miraculous in that sense and didn't experience any side effect so far.
Anybody tried these? What are your thoughts/experience??

8 comments:

  1. that zara shirt is a beautiful colour. they are killing it with a/w at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! their collections are always stunning. x

      Delete
  2. Love the shirt, it's a gorgeous colour and love the little detail. I've never tried turmeric as a supplement, I'd be worried it would repeat on me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I need to get some of that tumeric! Love the Zara top :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very impressed with the turmeric supplement - I'll keep taking it for a while and see how it goes :) x

      Delete
  4. Ooh! I've never heard of taking Turmeric but it sounds fab! Will have to keep an eye out for some next time i'm in H&B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic - let me know how you like them, if you try it. :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by