Thursday 4 October 2012

FOTN - Cinema

It's getting dark earlier and earlier so I had to improvise to manage to get a photo - change of location! ;)
Anyway, last week I won some tickets for the premiere of Moonrise Kingdom through Emerald Street
I was well chuffed as I wanted to see the film anyway.
I loved it! It's so quirky, cute and funny - highly recommended!
We were also treated to cocktails and treats before the screening so I decided a lip stain was in order: I love the colour of this lip stain but, because of the consistency, is quite hard to get an uniform coat and goes on a bit patchy; I had to do 4 swipes and keep my mouth open until it dried completely... also, need to resist to rub the lips together.
eyeshadows used
Face: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 3.0, Benefit PoreProfessional, Ysl Touch Eclat in 1, Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 07 Warm Light, NARS Foreplay palette;
Eyes: Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Palette, Mac Paint Pot in Painterly, Revlon GrowLuscious mascara;
Lips: byTerry Aqualip Jelly Tint in 101 Dancefloor Flirt - 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lip colour. Shame it's such a pain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, love how the formula feels on the lips too... water-like

      Delete
  2. The lip tint looks so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by