Sunday 28 October 2012

I'm back & Haul

Hello ladies!
Yes, I shall resume normal blogging activity now - apologies for being quiet in the last couple of weeks but starting a new job has been particularly challenging: I've been very busy and just generally pooped at the end of the day... brain-in-pulp syndrome.
Also, I managed to spend time with my sister which was really good.
Now, I'm starting to get used to the pace so I'm sure I'll be able to fit blogging nicely in my new routine. :)
So, today I bring you a haul of different bits and bobs that I've acquired in the last few weeks.

River Island Navy Lurex Scarf
This scarf was love at first sight - It caught my eyes as soon as I walked into the store.
It's navy which is the colour that I gravitate towards every winter but it also got some khaki green that will go nicely with my birthday parka. In the mix, there are also some rose gold lurex filaments which makes it extra special to me... I don't know, I really love it and it's so much prettier in person... bit pricey at £22 but it's going to be my autumn/winter staple, definitely!
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Beauty Bag
Another item that I couldn't leave in the store when I saw it.
I don't really need another washbag but hey, it can always come in handy... of course, my love for owls had a major influence in buying it! ;)
It's quite compact but looks roomy enough and I like the rigid zip frame at the top that keeps it open (easier to rummage through your stuff, especially like in a public toilet for a quick touch-up).
Finally, I also picked up a couple of rings in New Look since they were on offer - buy one get one free.
Gold Multi Agate Stack Rings is a set of 3 stackable rings in gold metal with a pink, gold and black rough agate. I thought these were really pretty and definitely looked more expensive than what they are; I like to wear them all together or split them between the middle and index finger.
I also got the Grey Facet Stone Ring for free which is perfect as a statement ring on the middle digit; the stone is quite transparent and the faceted cuts reflect the light beautifully.

Finally, a reminder that my giveaway is still open - you can enter here!
xxx

18 comments:

  1. That owl make-up bag is too cute! Love those rings as well. Hope your new job is going well :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm getting used to the new job now... it takes time. Le sigh! x

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Love the owl bag and the rings. Nice to see you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che cose bellissime Alex! Mi piace troppo la sciarpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings and the owl bag, I have a love of Owls and Birds in general and got a fab Owl jumper from Sainsburys the other day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhh need to have a look for that jumper.. sounds cute! x

      Delete
  5. I love it all! Those rings are so gorgeous, the owl bag is adorable and I'm a sucker for a nice scarf! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I can't resist a new scarf... apparently, I never have enough ;)

      Delete
  6. Great Haul! I really love the bag and rings, they are so cute. :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab purchases, I love the scarf, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it - it's very warm too! xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely buys, I'd actually been eyeing up that beauty bag a while ago on the M&S website so think I might go purchase that now after seeing how lovely and sweet it looks again. Great post :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of those rings, especially 'cos they're layerable!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stackable rings too... they look grreat!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by