Tuesday 30 October 2012

Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Spf15 Foundation
I picked up this sample in House of Fraser a couple of weeks ago and I'M IN LOVE!!!
I literally can't stop using it, I have quite a selection of foundations that I can choose from but this is the only one I've been wanting to use.
I can't say it's my absolute favourite just yet - my number one remains Nars Sheer Glow and the dewy look it gives - but this is a close second right now.
Man, I need to try and get another sample as I think this won't last much longer - I was matched with shade 4.
This month Magazine Freebies:
I got L'Occitane Hand Cream in Date Bouquet with Marie Claire.
I'm a big fan of L'Occitane Hand Creams... and actually anything L'Occitane really so I had to pick up a tube of these; other fragrances available are the original, Rose Petal and Mango Flower (which I may need to buy too as it's too good to miss) and remember, these are limited edition scents.
I got Cha Cha Tint and Sun Beam with InStyle.
I'm so glad I didn't buy Cha Cha when it came out and I wanted it so badly (I remember thinking I would see it as a free sample soon... and there you go!). I got the Posie Tint as a sample too and It's still going strong and lasting ages.
I also bough the Sun Beam as I can't say no to an highlighter and really wanted to see how it compares with my beloved Moon Beam.
l-r: Cha Cha, Sun Beam
Below is the comparison with Moon Beam:
I got to say I thought they would be more similar, actually. Moon Beam is more of champagne highlighter whilst Sun Beam has more bronze in it; personally, I still prefer the pearlessence of Moon Beam but they're discontinuing it, apparently.
l-r: Moon Beam, Sun Beam
Finally, I asked my sister to bring me some Kiko mascaras from Italy.
I donated 1 to the giveaway (you can enter here) and kept the other 2 to try myself:
The first one is a white base coat - I read it is comparable to the Dior one so I have high hopes for it.
I like the wand - it looks flexible and soft.
The other one is a fibre mascara, in fact you can see the filament in the photo below; I haven't tried a fibre mascara yet and I'm very intrigued to see the effect I can achieve. Also, I'm a fan of the 'ball brush' so It looks very promising in my eyes all round.
I shall let you know what I think. :)
xx

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try that foundation! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foundation sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, it's sooooo lovely! I love the consistency, it's so effortless to apply and beautiful finish too. xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh excited to see what you think about the fibre mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think they did replace Moon with Sun Beam. Apparently it works great as a glowy primer too. I'm itching to try that foundation now!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the foundation is amazing - definitely worth investing the money! x

      Delete
  6. i would love to try that Armani foundation *_*

    xx Liyana

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS: I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best... definitely worth trying! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by