Friday 5 October 2012

Haul / Debenhams


Clinique Chubby Stick in 13 Mighty Mimosa
On Sunday's Post, I mentioned that I was looking to buy another lip crayon...
I came to the conclusion that - even if the Revlons are cheaper - I prefer the Cliniques as I find them more moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
I went for Mighty Mimosa because it's such a pretty colour, as simple as that.
 Also, it's very flattering on my skintone so I will get the most use out of it.
I know there are some Chubby Sticks Intense coming out soon but I prefer this type of product to be sheer, to be honest.
What I am looking forward to, Clinique-wise, are the Chubby Sticks for eyes... when are they coming out??? I saw some spoilers months ago but not release date as yet. :(
amount of product you get

Ysl Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 12 Corail Fauve
Now, it's just plain rude to place an order for only 1 item, right? ;)
Well, I decided to pick up another favourite lip product of mine (also, had to reach 40quid to take advantage of the promotion).
This is, actually, my 3rd Ysl glossy stain... ops... You can check the others here.
 These are expensive beauties but the quality is amazing, in my opinion.
Also, the colours are vibrant and interesting... especially now that I'm trying not to buy dupes in my lipstick collection.
Corail Fauve is a coral pink, very wearable; again, I like the consistency, very light formula and performs amazingly. The applicator works well too and you get just the right amount of product out.

What's your favourite lip product/colour??
x

11 comments:

  1. I love both these colours, huge fan of YSL products for their colour range but anytime I wear anything not matte on my lips I end up with my hair stuck to it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no... luckly I don't have this problem very often plus both the clinique and ysl are not sticky at all.

      Delete
  2. Great Haul i love Cliniques chubby sticks!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, definitely addicted to them... great quality product!!

      Delete
  3. heellooo there! Found you via the Bbloggers Unite Blog Hop!! :) :) Hope you don't mind! :P

    (my blog: http://iwantallthisrightnow.blogspot.co.uk/)

    Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by