Monday 29 October 2012

Introducing / Charles Worthington Salon At Home Secrets Collection

I'm a great fan of hair masks and treatments; I take great pride in trying to keep my hair healthy, giving them particular attention and keeping them as natural as possible.
I must admit, though that I never have time to go to the hairdresser and apart from the 3/4 average haircuts I get in a 12 months period, I never make the time to get pampered otherwise.
So, you can imagine my excitement when I heard about this professional quality range, especially formulated for at home results.
The Charles Worthington Salon at Home Collection includes 4 products to target specific concerns and achieve nourished healthy hair or sleek shine and glossiness.
Diamond Shine Gloss Treatment*
This sumptuous treatment is ideal for all hair type that lack shine and I find it especially useful now in Autumn when my hair are particularly battered by the elements and become rather dull.
This serum has a medium thickness which is easy to spread uniformly and is enriched with powdered diamonds; it needs to be applied on dry hair, avoiding the roots and leave on pose for 10 minutes. 
For extra salon-like benefits is recommended to cover with a shower cup or even apply heat with a hairdryer to intensify the penetration of the ingredients. Finally, you follow with normal shampooing and conditioning.
I love that it's so fast acting that can easily be fitted in your regular routine and I've been using it every 5/6 days.
The results are immediate and noticeable: last week, a waitress commented how glossy my hair looked and I was happy to share my secret with her. I bet she's going to buy it! :) 

Intense Rescue Melting Balm*
This treatment is a deep nourishing boost for hair and particularly directed for dry, normal-to-thick hair that suffers from dry and split ends.
It's a blend of 7 exotic oils and butters and is packed with lipids and proteins similar to the ones found naturally in hair. In fact, it looks like a butter and you need to scoop a bit out of the jar and warm it into your palms until it trasforms into oil; this also needs to be used on dry hair and you should allow 20 minutes to fully works its magic.
To go the extra-mile, it can also be left as an overnight treatment and to control frizz, it can be applied to cleansed-dry hair to the ends.
I'm really enjoying it - this is an high duty mask and I have been using it every 2 weeks.
I'm seriously impressed with this line - I love how they leave my hair smelling like I've just been to the salon, the ingredients used are high quality, they are safe for colour-treated hair and paraben free.
The range is an exclusive for Boots and the other two products available are Miracle Repair Elixir Oil and Overnight Ultimate Hair Healer, which I want to try next.

Have you seen these products in store?
Have you tried any yet?

4 comments:

  1. Great review!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves following!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLad you like the review... thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by