Thursday 18 August 2011

GLOSSYBOX #4

It's again GlossyBox time!
I must admit, this last month went pretty fast - I suppose it helps that the box was sent in advance (I received the July box on the 21st) plus I had sooo much fun playing with the goodies of the previous box.


 I don't know what to think, personally... I will probably not use 2 products (acne, hair) plus I was looking forward to try the nail wraps but I don't like the pattern I was sent. :(
To be positive, I will give all products a go anyway and will write a more detailed post later on.

What you girls think? Anybody wants to swap?? :P
I'm glad we all got the same box (apparently) that way is less of a disappointment... if it makes sense...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by