Tuesday 23 August 2011

Diet Chef - Update

It has been 2 weeks and the results are in! This diet has been a total success for me.
I know I know... you're all interested in the nUmbErs - I lost 6.6 pounds and 3.5 inches all over my body. I'm quite pleased with that especially because I enjoyed the food and I never felt hungry.

For breakfast, I most enjoyed maple syrup & pecan granola or cocoa porridge.
For lunch, you can choose between a soup and milkshake; soup was probably the food that I liked the least so I often opted for chocolate or caffelatte milkshake.
Dinner is a completed cooked meal and my favourites included lasagne, korma, paella - you require to add a side vegetable to this meal.
Finally, snacks like salt & vinegar popcorn, chocolate chip cookies - plus 2 fruits.

The choices are much more vast, this are just examples of my personal tastes - plus, you can customise to better suits your life style (I like to swap lunch with a lighter dinner).
Here is something I don't quite understand: the 'finish' plan, as above, should provide 1200 calories but it doesn't add up. Maybe the explanation is that some food, like milkshakes, are fortified with vitamins and minerals. I repeat: I didn't feel hungry!!
If you want you can increase to 1500 calories adding some carbs at lunch, for example.

What else to add - I'm back on normal diet now but I'm planning on doing diet chef again next month for another couple of weeks... I think it's a great way to give your metabolism a boost and I totally recommend it.

you can check my previous post here.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with dieting! I've lost 9kg since March and am getting part in 5k run on 11 September! Can't wait to be honest. X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss. You look great!

    Good luck for the 5k - I simply can't run, I have no stamina at all. :(

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about that diet ! Congratulations on your weight loss ! Good luck with the next steps ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dorien! :)
    Lovely blog you got.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by