Monday 24 December 2012

Liz Earle Advent Calendar / 24

Day 24 - Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser
... and finally a rich moisturizer for very dry or mature skin.
It's not really targeted for me but this is a really generous sample and the pot is so cute.
I will try it out as a night cream and see if I can make it work for me, anyway.
So, that's the end of the calendar - booo - but on the bright side tomorrow is  Christmas - Yay :)
In general, I'd give this calendar a 8.5/10 - a great range of products but I'd have liked to see some make up items too.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! Hope you had a great New Year!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by