Tuesday 11 December 2012

Review / Essensity Volumising Pudding by Schwarzkopf

I first saw the Essensity line by Schwarzkopf whilst browsing on Hairtrade.com
Hairtrade.com is one of Uk's leading online retailers of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products.
The packaging - straight away - looks sleek and clean and reading through, I found out the line revolves around raw ingredients like freshly  freeze-dried  organic essence of red vine bud, tapioca roots and organic ash tree bark and hops.
The whole line has a special natural formula - free from artificial fragrances, silicones, paraffin, mineral oils and parabens and it's mostly biodegradable; the packaging is also 100% recyclable.
So, I was very excited by these promises and surprised that I had never heard of this range before.
I was pleased to received Essensity Volumising Pudding* to try out.
As mentioned before, the main ingredient is red vine buds which are rich in nutritive substances like amino acids, enzymes, oligo-elements and sugars.
I've been applying this product on wet hair, when using my hairdryer to add some extra volume to my roots.
I must admit, I'm not the most skilled with hairdos and I don't spend much time styling my hair (and you can tell), so I wanted a product easy to use but that would add a little extra dimension to my plain, old blow-dry.
This product is fantastic - It adds that extra wa-wa-woom effortlessly and I can't stop swooshing my hair around and playing with them because they feel so soft.
The formulation is really nice too: it's not sticky and a little goes a long away. 
It provides a strong hold so it comes in handy when using tools like curling tongs, as well.
Definitely well impressed with this line and highly recommend it, if you want to try a more natural approach to haircare. Essensity includes shampoos and conditioners for different type of hair, hydrating paste, styling juice and I want to try more myself!
Have you used this product before?

7 comments:

  1. Love the name of this! Sounds like a good product- i could always do with more volume in my hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love the name too - the whole line has great names :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it's great, if you want a lightweight yet good hold hair product! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by