Sunday 9 December 2012

Empties / November

Face Products:
Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser - I received this in a beauty box a loooong time ago! Not the best cleanser I have ever used but not even the worst. The consistency is perfect for the Clarisonic (weirdly enough, right?!) but it doesn't leave the squeaky clean feeling, maybe too gentle for me?
Repurchase: probably not.
Elemis Absolute Eye Serum - another one bites the dust. This is a staple in my beauty regime and I can't live without this eye serum. Full review here.
Repurchase: Hell yeah! I already have a back up. ;)
Lanolips 101 Ointment - one of the best lip balm, I have ever tried. Definitely in my Top3. The consistency can be quite hard to squeeze out but then it melts on the lips and apparently, it's better than the petroleum in the Vaseline.
It also doesn't irritate my lips, which is a huge bonus... I often get rashes from lipsticks :(
Repurchase: Yep, I already have the lemonaid version in my stash!
Body Products:
Ahava Mineral Body Lotion in Water - another offering from the beauty boxes. I don't usually do 'plain' body lotions but I love the smell of this one. I've been using it for special occasions, before a night out because it makes your skin smell amazing and leaves it super soft.
Repurchase: Maybe, as a treat.
The Body Shop Body Scrub in Pink Grapefruit - these are my new favourite body scrubs. Love the consistency, very effective, and this scent in particular makes me verrrry happy. I adore pink grapefruit!
The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the tub: not the most convenient to use in the shower.
Repurchase: Absolutely yes!
Collistar Intensive Anticellulite Serum - Collistar is an italian brand, available in Sephora in Italy so I guess in other Sephoras in Europe, too... I have never seen it in Uk, tho.
It's a great brand that I highly recommend to try out. Their body line is one of the most effective against cellulite, especially the Talasso scrub (put that on your wishlist, ladies!). This body serum also has a very light and easily absorbed consistency so it's perfect for morning applications; I go back to this product over and over again. They also do make up and skincare... an exciting brand all round!
Repurchase: Yes.

14 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Lanolips, I love that stuff! Great post :) xx

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, hun - lanolips is definitely become one of my staples. xx

      Delete
  2. The Pink Grapefruit body scrub sounds yummy. I love the scent of pink grapefruit! (not so much eating it lol) x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, you won't be disappointed, then... the smell is true to reality! x

      Delete
  3. I might give Lanolips a go, I've been using the 8 hour lip stuff but its lasted that long that when its finally done I just want something new to be excited by :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i prefer lanolips... can't stand the smell of the 8 hour stuff :(

      Delete
  4. Any idea if the Lanolips 101 Ointment is available at Boots or superdrug? It looks very nice and if you say it's good I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, thank you for the trust - it is available in Boots! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, I went to Boots but had no idea where to look - I looked at lip balms but it wasn't there (although I had to dash as I was in a hurry so not too sure), is it placed somewhere else? Thanks so much x

      Delete
    2. Replied on your blog!! :) x

      Delete
  6. Great empties! I love the Body Shop scrubs too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie - they are great quality! :)

      Delete
  7. That lipbalm looks so cute, wish I could try it :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by