Friday 7 December 2012

Introducing / Neve Cosmetics

Neve Cosmetics is a young Italian brand founded in 2009 very close to where I'm from, in the north of Italy. They specialize in mineral make up and It's very exciting to see such an interesting and up coming brand, so close to home. :)
Their philosophy revolves around creating vibrant, exciting colours but using clean and simple formulations and cruelty-free.
Also if you look at their ingredients, the list is short - only minimal high quality ingredients, no frills and consequently cutting the risk of allergic reactions, too.

Recently, I've been testing out their new mascara: Occhioni*
Occhioni literally means 'big eyes' in italian and, in this case, a name is a guarantee!
I love the wee pouch I received it in - it's the perfect size to store make up brushes, whist travelling.
Also, I really like the funky coloured tube: mint is one of my favourite colours, after all. ;)
Lisa Eldridge is actually using a natural mascara in a recent video so I was super excited to try one and see how it performs, for myself.
Neve Cosmetics formula has no silicones, no parabens and no petroleum derivatives; also, it's fragrance-free and vegetarian. All the ingredients are targeted to nourish the lashes like natural bee wax, cherry oil and vitamin E.
The wand is made of 5 spheres and I find it really easy to use; you can use the top ball to really get in the outer corner and lift even the shortest lashes and It works very well for bottom lashes, too.
The formulation is beautiful: it's a  deep black, easily buildable and no matter how many layers you put on, it never get hard (I really can't stand crispy lashes)!
It probably goes without saying but It's also easy and quick to remove.
I'm converted: I get the same results as an ordinary mascara but without suffocating my lashes with chemicals - Definitely a winner in my eyes!!!

You can get Neve Cosmetics from www.cutecosmetics.co.uk in the Uk or the official website

11 comments:

  1. Ooo I like the sound of this. The wand looks very interesting!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very easy to use and effective in grabbing all the lashes! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds fab, thanks for the review! And so cool it's comes from near where you're from x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I only found out recently... had to try it!!! x

      Delete
  3. wow it looks really good! Would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the money - great that is a green product too.

      Delete
  4. The wand looks really interesting! I love that it's eco friendly as well!

    embersandtwilight.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it's better for your lashes too!

      Delete
  5. This sounds like such a great idea :) I want to try out a less chemically mascara :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really worth go eco for your lashes... I'm always worried to loose too many, or pull them off trying to remove my make up :( x

      Delete
  6. thank you for following Carole's Chatter Blog Tips. You might also be interested in my main blog Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by