Monday 3 December 2012

Delivery / Debenhams

Recently, I picked up a few make up items that I've been eyeing for a while; I took advantage of the discount and bonus points that Debenhams is currently running.
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 81 Fantasme
What can I say about this little pots of joy?! I love them!
I already have another one - Ebloui - and I love wearing it.
The consistency is a pleasure to work with, doesn't crease, beautiful colours - just generally good quality!
Fantasme is the white shimmer one, so I don't plan on wearing it on his own but as a top layer on other colours. It's a beautiful, classy sparkle and perfect for a New Year's Eve party! ;)
Givenchy Ombre a Fleur de Peau in 1 Pearly Rose
Right, I swatched this cream eyeshadow in store during the summer and loved the colours, so I popped on my wishlist.
I decided to finally buy it but it is a bit of a disappointment, unfortunately.
I still love the colour - even though it has some pretty chunky glitter in it - but it's too creamy and doesn't set so crease as a biatch!
I have been wearing it with an eye primer and a powder shadow on top but I still need to get in there and pat it, every few hours... seems too much hassle to me. 
Anyway, I will use it because I think it's really pretty but not too impressed with the quality. :(
Also, I really like the packaging - the square pot with monogram on the lid.

Have you tried any of these before?
What's your opinion?


8 comments:

  1. They both look & sound amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good! I would love to give the Givenchy one a try!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the givenchy one looks gorgeous. Like actual full on swoon worthy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous shade, I'm glad I bought it. X

      Delete
  4. Wow, the eyeshadows have really great colours!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by