Saturday 1 December 2012

Review / Terre d'Oc Gloss Sublime

Terre d'Oc is a natural and organic french brand, where every range is inspired from cultures around the world. For example, if you have oily skin you may want to try the India line, or if you have sensitive skin you should go for the Bali one. I think it's a nice touch!
They also have an organic mineral make up collection, including foundation, eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushers and with colours inspired by nature and aimed to enhance the natural beauty of the face.
I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch party few weeks ago but - being the event in London - I couldn't attend, unfortunately.
I was kindly sent the Terre d'Oc Gloss Sublime in 308 Cacao Lovina to try, instead.
First thing I noticed on the packaging is the seal of organic bio cosmetic which I'm very pleased about.
I believe mineral make up has made huge progress in recent year - quality-wise - and I'm really interested in trying more and more brands with a more ethical view.
Apparently in Bali, women brew bright petals in coconut oil to paint their lips and these lipglosses are inspired by Kamar Solek, make-up artist of these Balinese princesses.
Terre d'Oc glosses are enriched with coconut butter to make them super-creamy and nourishing, yet not sticky; they also contains mica and crashed mother-of-pearl to give them a natural and attractive sparkle.
I find these lipglosses very comfortable to wear - not drying at all and, as you can see in the swatch, the colour payoff is incredible and long lasting.
I love the golden shimmer and the cherry taste but unfortunately, this colour is not for me; it made me look dead and it didn't work with my natural colouring but nevertheless, I was impressed with the quality of this line.

Have you tried Terre d'Oc yet??
x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by