Monday, 11 June 2012

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask Review

Hello folks!
I love face masks and they have been a constant step in my weekly routine, for the past 15 years.
I have normal/combination skin and I've always preferred the clay/mud based ones. 
Recently, I have been trying the Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask* - a fast acting treatment that revitalises the skin,  leaving it radiant. 
The 50ml bottle comes in this useful white pouch (which is already become my handbag beauty essentials kit) and a muslin cloth.




I found it perfectly tailored for my skin needs, especially in Spring where - with the change of season and higher temperature - I'm experiencing some breakouts and increase in greasiness. 
Camphor oil and white clay help to purify the skin but i's gentle enough that I can use it 2/3 times per week; other essentials, natural ingredients include aloe vera to sooth and witch hazel to tone.

It's super-fast: you leave it on between 30 seconds to 2 minutes and once dried, you wipe it off with the provided cloth. Usually, I do my face steamer for 10 minutes - to open up all pores - and after I use the mask.
It's, also, great for a 'quick fix' - maybe before a big night - because it acts so fast and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean & I don't experience any redness.



The problem with skincare for 'problematic' skin is that they are too aggressive and often they even worsen the issue; so if you're looking for something which is also gentle & soothing and yet deals with the problem and added benefit of natural ingredients, I'd recommend to give this product a go!
Have you tried this mask before? What are your thoughts?


18 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, it's. Very good mask. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh sounds good, must give this a go. Liz Earle always sucks me in with their products, good for my skin..not so much for my bank balance xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - this mask is brilliant. I'm definitely seeing a difference in my complexion! X

      Delete
  3. I've tried it before and really liked it, I don't buy it often, just as a treat now and then, but it is good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it - definitely, repurchasing when running out. Xx

      Delete
  4. I have heard a lot of good things about Liz Earle products wish they were available over here!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the website delivers worldwide... You should check it out, definitely worth it!! Xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds brilliant, have heard a lot of good things about this mask! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This tube will also last a long time - 1 1/2 pumps was plenty to cover my face! Good economy! ;)

      Delete
  6. Heyy gorgeous,
    cute blog :)

    if you follow me I'll follow right back :*

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blgo! :)

      Delete
  7. what an amazing post :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    I just have to say you have great blog here...I can see the passion. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net. I am hosting an exclusive giveaway sponsored by the Princess Vera Wang Collection :D. You can win stunning pieces from the collection that does not launch until August. If you would like to enter follow the instruction within the post titled "Princess Vera Wang Giveaway". So, what are you waiting for? Enter the contest! 0:)

    Ps. I do hope you will become an official reader, anyway, I love to see new ones come in. Thanks.

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've used this before and loved it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by