Tuesday 24 July 2012

Etsy Purchase

I have been looking for some  multi-faceted gemstones jewellery for some time... in the style of  Monica Vinader, for example, but something cheaper.
So, I decided to have a look on Etsy!
  I have never paid much attention to Etsy before because the majority of the shops are based in US and I can't be bothered to incur in custom, really.
Having said that, I will need to retract now as I found some true gems and really affordable; plus, the shipping costs are always reasonable (5/7 dollars)... so I will, definitely, shop there more!

Here is what I got:


I got a necklace and earrings - they came at $40 but you can also buy them separately (which is about 13quid each... and personally, I think that's a bargain!)


I'm sooo pleased with these! they're exactly what I wanted: the aqua blue stone, kinda groovy, rough metal setting... now I want more in every colour!!
No, actually next I'm gonna get a ring... I've already started the scavenger hunt in the Etsy world to find the perfect one! ;)

Btw, this shop is called Gojo Design (I'm not affiliate), delivery took about 10 days which isn't bad at all.
The goods came in this cute green box and I love the details on the chain, too.



Do you shop on Etsy?!
x



12 comments:

  1. I used to have my own Etsy shop, you can search for shops just in the UK if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have... what I meant to say is that all the stuff I like is in the States :(

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous and look so expensive! Also adore the box they came in - too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they look expensive...certainly not under 30quid set!!

      Delete
  3. Those are some fantastic finds!! Really pretty!! I discovered Etsy only last year when I was in the midst of wedding planning...I love Etsy!!

    G. McG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I also got my wedding cake toppers on etsy :)

      Delete
  4. really pretty love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it's a really pretty colour and I don't have any jewellery like that yet. X

      Delete
  5. They are so pretty! I just bought something on Etsy not long ago too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. :) I'm well pleased.

      Delete
  6. Great choices! :D I never have any spare cash to buy myself stuff but I have my own shop on there so spend a lot of time oogling all the other cool stuff Etsy has to offer!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by