Few posts ago - here - I was telling you about the amazing offer REN is running and last week, I received my order.
Six of the Best
This set was part of the offer and completely free with any purchase!
I've been wanting to learn more about REN so this is perfect as the samples are generous and they are a mix of everything: a cleansing gel, serum, eye cream, mask, .., ..,
- Mayblossom Balancing Cleansing Gel
- Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish
- Omega 3 Night Repair Serum
- Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask
- Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream
Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel
I decided to order this because the set above already gives me plenty to try about skincare; also, it comes in a clear zip bag which is going to be useful for carrying your hand luggage allowance.
This kit includes:
- Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream
- Neroli and Grapefruit Body Wash
- Oat and Bay Conditioning Shampoo
- Pro-Vitamin Hair Conditioner
Finally, I picked this additional samples:
- Photoactive Sun Veil SPF15
- F10 Smooth and Renew Mask
Being the serum junkie that I am, I decided to start with the Omega 3 Night Repair Serum; it smelled really fishy and the consistency didn't seem right so I read online that it could have gone off, as the normal smell is more peachy.
I contacted REN on Twitter and they offered to check it for me and to send it back freepost; apparently, it was fine but it clearly wasn't right for my skin as it's a very oily serum... so they offered to send me another serum to try: I chose the Keep Young and Beautiful SH3C Serum.
Very impressed with their friendly and prompt service! :)
Have you tried any of these?
Which one is your favourite? :)