Thursday, 30 May 2013

Nails 2013 / Q1

I know many people enjoy nails posts so I collected some looks from the past few months...
Revlon Top Speed in 607 Hazy
I've been wanting this colour for a long time... until it was no more available on the high street.
I recently picked up a bottle on ebay - lookes great as a Spring pastel!
Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in 700 Block Your Green
Recent acquisition - Haul here - Purple is a match made in heaven!
teamed with Zoya in Neeka
I'm obsessed with the L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat!
I love it with pastels but looks great with bright colours too.
Base: Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in 180 Indigo Night
... and finally more nail stamping experimenting ;)
Maybelline MNY in 749, 665
What's your favourite look? :)
x

16 comments:

  1. I love the confetti one :) it gives a nice irregular effect! also che last one.. reminds me of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, love the confetti too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh really cute colors of nail polish!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first blue nail polish looks really lovely :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the confetti top coat, I use it all the time! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's fast to create a beautiful manicure and looks great! :)

      Delete
  5. i don't think we get that rimmel one in the states. we have rimmel but not that line of polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like rimmel polishes, they last very long on me!

      Delete
  6. Really pretty shades there! Love the top one, and the confetti top coat! :)

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are my favourites too :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love the green Rimmel one - what a gorgeous colour! :) Hazy is lovely as well, I'm a huge fan of greyish purples like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Hazy is gorgeous too, I live greyish polishes too. :)

      Delete
  8. The yellow NOTD is very pretty
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by