Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft And Gentle

I've quite an addiction for highlighters, I must confess!
 I believe that they can really make your look comes together - they add that extra sophisticated touch, that 'je ne sais quoi' that makes other women comment on your make up.
I already have quite a collection of highlighters but they are all liquid/cream products and just when I thought I didn't need anymore, I realized that I don't have any powder highlighter, actually.
I like cream cheek products in the summer especially, as they work well with a dewy look and - although I still like a glowy look in winter - I think powders work better with the cold weather.
So, I decided to invest in a powder highlighter and I chose Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft And Gentle
I've read countless raves about this product and I've been considering buying it for a long time but for some reason, I have always pushed it at the bottom of the list (probably because I do have already too many highlighters - dah!)... but you know, you get to a point where the next review just pushes you off the edge and YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!
Well, it's beautiful and, as soon as I received it in the post, I couldn't wait to wear it.
It's a very fine powder, easy to apply and with a pretty high frosty finish; I don't normally go for such a 'bang-in-your-face' effect but the powder blends so well that it looks beautiful on the skin.
It is a rosy/peachy colour that can double as a blusher on my skin and I'm very happy with my choice! :)
I got to say that I'm disappointed with the price, tho: in my opinion, £21.50 is too much especially for such a cr*p packaging.
What is your favourite highlighter? :)

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites too. :) I agree about the packaging. I think MAC packaging looks terrible.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a shame about the packaging since its such a popular brand. xx

      Delete
  2. I think MAC really need to rethink their packaging. It's so easy to replicate by fraudsters as seen many a time on Ebay and other sites claiming they sell genuine MAC products.
    It's probably very cheap to produce meaning maximum turn over. And i agree, it looks pants!
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, too many fakes around. xx

      Delete
  3. Even if MAC just made their packaging glossy I'd be happier, it's so meh! This looks gorgeous tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I have the marilyn lipstick which is glossy and I really like it!

      Delete
  4. Some people would say that cheap miu miu handbags are not worth the extra money. However, there are many people who feel the opposite. cheap chanel handbags are, in most cases, always worth the investment, especially if you have the right hermes birkin kelly handbags and you care for your handbag the way you should.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by