Thursday 17 April 2014

Nails 2014 / Q1

I’ve been playing with glitters a lot, lately. 
I’m not a massive fan of glitter polishes, mainly because they are such a pain to remove; but I have a few in my collection so I took them out for a spin, these past few months.

I really like the 'tips dip' look. I feel it looks even better when it’s a couple of days old, uneven and a bit rough around the edges.


Zoya in Rina / Leighton Denny in Honey Trap

I took inspiration for this blue tutorial from Nouvelle Daily… Btw, I need to get my hands on Essie Aruba Blue… *gorgeous!*

Revlon Colorstay in Indigo Night / Essie in On A Silver Platter

Barry M in 354 Amethyst Glitter is so versatile and you can pair it with purples, pinks, blues... a really steal for a few pennies. 



Finally, big shout out to Simply Sarah - a classy lady with great taste and I was lucky enough to win her first Giveaway - Yay Me!!! ;)
... and remember to enter my current Giveaway here too!

10 comments:

  1. lovely glittery nails! :)) i love the colors
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention lovely :)
    you were one of the first blogs I ever followed too, so I was v pleasantly surprised when your name popped up as the winner! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooove my goodies - glad to read that you enjoy reading my blog, likewise! :) xx

      Delete
  3. it looks lovely :)) you inpired me to go and paint my nails now ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I'd love to see your creations too :D

      Delete
  4. The Barry M top coat is super cool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. all lovely and super cute! :) nice colours combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one is my favourite look - I love that pink shade you paired the Barry M glitter with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by