Sunday 9 June 2013

This week I'm in love with...

In case you never came across this product before, the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush is a multi award winning liquid cheek stain with an amazing staying power and blendability. 
I have tried similar products in the past but I found that they'd dry too fast, leaving a patchy finish; the Watercolour Blushes instead, contain Vitamin E and Jojoba to nourish the skin and improve application.
You really just need the tiniest drop (probably a quarter of the swatch below) and being waterproof, it will last all day.
If you never tried this type of product before, it may look intimidating but it's very easy to apply and goes on sheer at first so you can build it up without mistakes. I like to use my fingers but a stippling brush will work well, too.
Also, it's water based so it won't leave your cheeks looking greasy like some creamy blushers.
Cherub is a perfect cool tone, powdery pink that works in every season! I'm wearing it now - in Spring/Summer - when I don't want to wear layers of make up but still want to look put together; It gives the perfect flush to the apple of my cheeks and also add some glow to the cheekbones.
Can't wait to try it in winter as a finishing touch to pale skin and bold purple lips.
The squeezy bottle is really practical for dosing the right amount and not waste any product and will last you a lifetime! I've actually also got the limited edition - Pop for a while and not even made a dent. 

Really! If you need to invest in a blush - this is the one! You can get yours from Hairtrade.com, the Uk's leading online retailer of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products for £14.49 - Maaaany shades to choose from :)

19 comments:

  1. lovely color!

    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/06/today-i-was-browsing-one-of-my-favorite.html
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a pretty pink colour! Lovely blush

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop using it, I like the cool undertone

      Delete
  3. Water based? I haven't heard of a blush in that kind.
    I'd love to try that too, it looks so great and blends well with the skin!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, very comfortable on the skin too, perfect for summer :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely colour hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous colour! I've been curious about these blushes but I just haven't taken the plunge yet and bought one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are many pretty colours and they are very easy to work with :)

      Delete
  6. I've never tried a product like this before! The colour looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are great - I highly recommend it! xxx

      Delete
  7. Wow, it's so great! I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty shade! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like this shade too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by