Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Review / Pür Minerals

Exciting new launch to share with you today!
Pür Minerals is a leading american brand of mineral make up that is going strong for over 10 years and  it has now arrived in Uk.
I was kindly sent the Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup* to try out.
I was very intrigued to give it a go since, I must admit, I had never heard about this brand before.
I like the dotted design both on the box and the actual item: sleek and substantial compact with a mirror to pop in your handbag.
I have blush medium which is a great match for me but the range comes in 10 shades, which is a decent number, and you're bound to find a colour that suits you too.
This pressed foundation feels very smooth on the skin and doesn't accentuate lines or dry skin.
But what does 4-in-1 mean? The product is a foundation, powder, concealer and SPF15... how about that for multi tasking!
Personally, I can vouch for it: I have never achieve such a high coverage from any other powder before. 
There is also a specific brush - Chisel Makeup Brush -  to go with the powder and I got to say this is a match made in heaven!
I didn't think much about the brush, when I first saw it, but I was blown away as soon as I tried it out. It just collects the right amount of product and the short and chubby handle blends to a consistent, uniform finish. 
It also let you build to a decent coverage which is great if, like me, you have issues with uneven skintone. Definitely looking into buy a couple more of those.
yep, I need an haircut :S
Pür Minerals includes a full range of make up essentials like primers, eye and lip products, mascara and liquid foundations and it is now exclusively available from Marks & Spencer You Beauty stores.

16 comments:

  1. I saw this in M&S recently but I'm such a Bare Minerals fan girl that I didn't want to try it! Haha.

    The coverage looks great though, your skin looks so flawless but still natural. Gorgeous.

    Lola | LolaStarHearts.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Hun, very pleased with this product :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Marks and spencer,but you won't find it the Glasgow stores yet. :( try online tho. X

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great product, I really want to try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´re always reviewing such great products! Do you know any good highlighter you could recommend?
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're so sweet. I recommend the BECCA shimmering skin perfector. X

      Delete
  5. Sounds lovely and it's great that it has spf in, definitely will be popping into m&s soon! :) x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SPF is definitely a bonus, great for when you're in a hurry!

      Delete
  6. great review
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by