Tuesday 6 March 2012

FOTD


FACE:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 
Giorgio Armani Corrector in Pink
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC3
The Balm Frat Boy blush

EYES:
Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Palette
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
Clinique High Impact mascara

LIPS
Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy

** sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days but I had my hen-do over the weekend and still need to recover... dear, that should teach me to never drink!
Also, I got a cold and really can't seem to be able to do anything, ANYTHING!!!
I shall resume normal blogging soon :) ... in the meantime, don't forget to enter my giveaway here **
xx

4 comments:

  1. love the lips, hope you get better soon

    would love if you checked out my new blog

    www.mommyalldolledup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie... Absolutely, I'll have a look at your new blog... Exciting. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the lip color!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by