Thursday 23 June 2011

Don't you love when you're off the day sales start :)

Retorical question but HELL YEAH!!!

This morning we woke up early and popped into Tesco where I also got a couple of mags: Glamour with a free Benefit Posie Tint - you can also get High Beam or Benetint (I already got them) but they are the smaaaalest of the bottle. Still cute and a little goes a long way.
Then InStyle which came with £5 Body Shop voucher (and I got the sweet lemon body scrub in the picture below, later in the afternoon).
It was good to do the food shopping in the morning 'cause it was so quiet and it was a sunny morning... Also, treated myself to breakfast in Costa with a flat white & ham and cheese toastie... I don't know, alltogether put me in a good mood straight away :

We were back home by noon and after relaxing for an hour or so, we decided to go to The Fort shopping centre 'cause both Richard and I had to buy vitamins from Boots but couldn't be bothered to go in town. Also got the following in the chemistry:
No7 Smokey Eyeliner Brush: I don't have any other brush which is similar to this and read this one is the best. Also at around 6quid is quiet economical.
Lanolips 101 Ointment: finally I found this! I could never find it in any other Boots and want to try it for a while for my lips. I got quiet problematic lips and this shouldn't provoke me any allergy, hopefully. Reminds me of La Roche-Posay Ceralip Lip Repair Cream which I used in Italy, brilliant product btw.
Dove visible effects hand cream: my hands and cuticles have been unbelievably dry in the last couple of months; vaseline hand cream didn't do any good so I wish to this one... Fingers crossed.

We were walking about when - what do you know!!! - i noticed all the shops had Sales sign on. ***big smiles***
From Topshop -----> long sleeve jersey top, love the colour straight away and it's also sooo comfortable and soft. £3 on sale.
Taupe Floral Print Bishop Sleeve Dress, very nice dress; floaty, like the sleeves, print and it's quite short, kinda of a sixties feel to it. I cant believe it was on sale, I would have expect for this to go sold out. £25 on sale.
Mini Strawberry Ditsy Bracelet, so cute, got the smallest charm. I wanted it for a while, glad I waited and got it £2.50 on sale.

+++ didn't use a penny as I still have some Christmas vouchers to use +++





LUCKY LUCKIEST DAY!!!! I thought I would never find that bag again and kinda of regretted few times I didn't buy when I first saw it but hey! It was £79.99 - Zara Small Fashion Bag with Studs


















LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT - at the touch you can feel is a soft, good quality leather. It's just such a cool bag in so many aspects. Anyway, I got it for half price and the girl at the till also informed that they had just found it, lying in the stockroom... Forgotten... Sigh :( ... She was waiting for me. :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by