Tuesday 17 May 2011

I popped in town today to buy few bits to take away on holiday next week; from Boots, I took advantage of 3for2 on cosmetics:

Bourjois Express Cleansing Wipes: wipes are just more practical for travelling and anyway I'm not planning on wearing heavy make up in Italy; first time I'm trying these from Bourjois and I'm liking them a lot. Definitely wetter than other brands, you feel get more products and smell is soooo nice (similar to blush, like baby powder, talco - reminds me of childhood).

Bourjois So Laque! nail enamel in 27 Beige Glamour: I love these neutral pink colour, although not too impressed. I swatched it two hours ago just to show you guys and look! It's already chipped. Fair to say, I didn't apply a top coat so I remind my judgement to a proper manicure.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in 720 Fire & Ice: another iconic lipstick, a beautiful bold red shade, originally released in 1952 and just been reissued recently.







































“For you who love to flirt with fire…who dare to skate on thin ice”

I also went in House of Fraser to get a couple of foundation samples that I'll bring to Italy and see how they're going to fare in hot weather - hopefully I'll find a winner for the wedding next year. :)
I got Chanel Vitalumier Aqua and Guerlain Parure Extreme (LOL - the Guerlain counter didn't have any pot so I brought my mini Nutella jar - hehe)

Then, I picked up a Superdrug card. Finally!!! It was about time, they started a loyalty scheme like that. I mainly use Boots 'cause of that reason but there's some brand they don't stock and I'd like to try - Sleek, Gosh - from Superdrug. Unfortunately, the store in Argyle street is c**p, stock was a disaster, i couldn't find anything I was looking for so I didn't buy anything today. But, yeah, I have the card now and happy to have the choice between the two...



Finally I bought a pair of shoes and a bag in Primark. Usually, I never shop in Primark - the shop is always untidy, there's far too much stuff and can't be bothered to browse in that mess... but I'm glad I went today. ;)














The shoes are the peeeeerfect coral shade - just what I was looking for and also have kitten heels. To be honest I saw a nearly identical pair in Dorothy Perkins but at £35 I was in two minds if to get them. Now, I'm glad I waited.
The bag is totally on trend for colour-blocking! I like how the three colours work together but the twist lock is fake (you see, I had to change it four times because couldn't find one that had a straight lock or unmarked strap - Primark quality for you, but what do you expect for 7quid?!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by