Tuesday 31 March 2015

Review / Help: Clear Skin




My skin has been pretty temperamental for few months now; I thought it would sort itself out after the pregnancy but 2 months post-partum and it's still a mess. :(
I don't know if it was the 'hormonal earthquake' that you go through pregnancy that triggered this change... but I don't like it one bit!
It's kinda of upsetting because I never had any major issue before; my skin has always been normal/combination but now some unseenful dry patches have appeared, as well as blemishes and oil.

Obviously, I have tried switching my daily routine, try new products, target these areas but - and although I can see temporary improvement from time to time - my skin just doesn't feel like my skin anymore. It never feels clean deep down, it's itchy and all the stress can only be ageing as well.

I'm a firm believe of the 'you are what you eat'  philosophy so I decide to take a 'from within' approach.
Help: Clear Skin* is a supplement from Works With Water where the natural ingredients are scientifically proven to make a difference.
It contains lactoferrin - derived from milk proteins - that reduces the development of bacteria and is anti-inflammatory; it also has aloe vera extract and zinc gluconate that help to maintain and nourish normal skin.
You simply add 1 sachet to a glass of water (or you favourite hot or cold drink, soft food like yogurt) daily.
I have certainly noticed an improvement and it's helping my skin to regain its natural balance; I'm really impressed with how fast I've seen results and my skin looked brighter and clearer in a matter of  a couple of weeks.

It comes like a white powder and I find it mixes better with hot drinks and it's pretty much tasteless. I just start my day with a lukewarm glass of water with a few drops of lemon and the powder.
It is suitable for vegetarians, diabetics, lactose and gluten intolerant people too.
If you have skin concerns, I would definitely recommend to give it a go - it's 100% natural, easy to use and maintain and pretty affordable.
Have you tried this supplement before?

6 comments:

  1. My skin seems to be going through a crazy phase right now too. Zinc is usually really good though so I can see why these sachets are working well :) I'm trying Omega 3 too! Hopefully it will calm down soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Omega 3 works for you... otherwise, these powder could be the solution! xxx

      Delete
  2. First of all congrats on giving birth! :)
    Then also thanks a lot for this review. My skin has been so problematic these last months and nothing seems to help so I'll try to find these supplements asap! In fact I've never worked with beauty supplements but there's a first time for everything ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful and informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by