Saturday, 6 September 2014

Empties / Summer 2014

Hello chicas!
You may have noticed that I’ve been absent for some time; I haven’t been feeling really well lately but now I’m better and I thought to easy myself into the Blogosphere again with an inoffensive (and overdue) Empties post. ;)



Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash: I adore these body washes, especially for the shower since they don't foam up a great amount; they are so creamy, don’t dry the skin and last ages. I really like the tube, which is practical for the shower. Wild Rose is not my favourite scent but it’s pretty delicate.
Repurchase: yes, I already have a stash ;)

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Firming Plus: I don’t use self-tan products regularly, but I like to keep a bottle in my stash for special occasions (e.i.: weddings, holidays); this is fool-proof to apply and develops slowly, so also risk-free. It has firming properties - which is always a bonus - a fresh scent and no 'biscuity' at all.
Repurchase: Yep.

The Body Shop Shea Sugar Body Scrub: You can't go wrong with The Body Shop scrubs; they come in all different scents and consistencies. The shea is one of my favourites - love the buttery scent and the sugar particles provide very good exfoliation; it's a tad oily, so be aware if this is not your thing.
Repurchase: Absolutely!

Nip+Fab Bust Fix Plumping Treatment: This was a sample from a magazine and I had been wanting to try it for ages; quite a generous size for a freebie too. The product itself is very pleasant on the skin, lightweight & not greasy and a comforting scent... but it's too pricey in my opinion.
Repurchase: no, because of the price tag.


Nourish Radiance Purifying Cleanser: This is a cleansing milk and it has been a staple in my routine for many many mornings; I like to be 'delicate' in the morning and simply put some on a cotton wool, followed by a toner - no stripping products for me, thank you!
I love that it's 93% organic, which is something that I'm starting to pay particular attention to, lately.
Repurchase: maybe - I really like it, but you can easily find cheaper alternatives too.

REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask: This is a lovely mask, but I kinda of find that all REN masks are very similar. This provides a chemical exfoliation, thanks to the acids in it, and it has a lovely fruity/pineapple scent. It left my skin super clean and brownie points for the natural approach too.
Repurchase: probably no - I'm currently addicted to the REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial. 

La Roche-Posay Ceralip: this is a lip balm as strip down as it can get; no perfume, colour - simple wax to sooth and repair the lips. I've been using it on-and-off for over 10 years now... and it delivers! It's also recommended if you suffer from allergies and rashes.
Repurchase: yes.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Ale and great empties x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a post from you, I love Nourish and Weleda so those are staple brands for me :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a few Nip+Fab products but none of them was too convincing so you're right, they are too expensive ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shame about the price because they are not half bad. x

      Delete
  4. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the hottest virtual strippers strip-teasing on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and get money for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by