Sunday 15 December 2013

Review / Paul & Joe Make Up




When talking about Paul & Joe make up, you can't help but thinking about their unique packaging. Every collection is beautiful in its own right and both boxes and cases are decorated with themed illustrations.
We have seen oniric unicorns and cute cats in the past and I love this chrysanthemum motif on a light blue background; the art-nouveaueque floral pattern will certainly appeal to a wider range of customers, too.
The muted shades of this collection are bang on trend for colder months and are also going to adapt to many different skin tones.





  
Paul & Joe Lip Pencil Duo in 02 Dual Cedar* offers two different textures in one; in fact, I was surprise to discover that the two shades have different consistency. The darker colour is your typical lipliner, matte and kind of waxy - perfect as a all-over-the-lips base that doesn't bleed in fine lines; the light shade instead, is glossy and can be used to top up the other end, add volume to the centre of the lips or on its own as a low maintenance hint of colour.





Paul & Joe Lip Gloss G  in 06 Sheer Bliss* is a gorgeous coral with gold shimmer; the lip gloss is very light on the lips, non-sticky and I was impressed with longevity (lipglosses usually don't last more than half an hour on me!). The finish is super shine and transparent; I really like the brush applicator that can pick up quite a lot of product and give a more intense pop of colour to the lips.
This shade also works really well with the nudes of the lip duo!




Paul & Joe Pencil Eye Liner WP in 05 Aubergine* - as the name says - is a deep purple with a pearl pinkish, barely there shimmer; it hasn't got any huge chunks of glitter, mind you, so it can be used on the waterline too. It's waterproof and surprisely smooth on application. I love this colour: it's not your typical  bright purple, it's quite warm too with a brownish undertone.






Paul & Joe Eyebrow Liner in 01* is your ideal ally if you do your brows on a regular basis! The product comes in a slim, retractable pencil and it has a super fine tip: it's perfect to draw every single hair and the results are very natural. I love bold, statement brows but - since I have a fringe - I don't do them daily;  even for a novice like me, I found it incredibly easy and quick to use. The colour is also a good match, not too brown with ashy, grey tones.

Have you tried Paul & Joe make up yet? xx

21 comments:

  1. I love the style of Paul&Joe! The Aubergine eyeliner is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only tried a lipstick from Paul&Joe but that Aubergine eyeliner and the Eyebrow liner are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that aubergine is super pretty and wearable!

      Delete
  3. Il packaging dei prodotti P&J รจ sempre affascinante ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. P&Js packaging is always so cute, these all look great! I really want to try one of their cat lipsticks at some point x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this brand but the packaging looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should check it out Nida, really lovely make up!

      Delete
  6. The packaging for these products is really stunning x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging is gorgeous, probably some of the nicest I've ever seen! I haven't tried any of their products yet though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, and they are sitting nicely on my dressing table too xxx

      Delete
  8. You're right, the packaging is the first thing that comes to my mind with Paul and Joe! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and they never disappoint with the shades too. xx

      Delete
  9. Paul Joe is a brand I have been wanting to try for some time now, i love everything

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the look of the Aubergine eye pencil from the swatch - such a pretty colour and something a little bit different to your usual brown or black. Never tried Paul & Joe cosmetics but the packaging is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right, it's a bit unusual but still very wearable. I've been loving it! :)

      Delete
  11. check here visit click this link now site web my latest blog post Ysl replica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by