Monday, 12 August 2013

Shopping My Stash / #3


It has been so unusually warm in recent weeks so I decided to give my liquid foundation a break and I used Neve Cosmetics Flat Perfection smoothing powder foundation in light neutral as my base. As a primer I used Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation Primer which never impress me, if I'm honest, but seemed the perfect match to use with this pressed powder.

On the eyes, I primed with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and then used different combinations from the Ysl Ombres 5 Lumieres Eyeshadows no.11; when I wore the deeper purple shades, I use the new acquisition Kiko Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks in pleasant pink azalea both as blush and lip stain.
When I used the green eyeshadows instead, I wore Mac Blush Ombre in azalea blossom on the cheeks and Deborah Milano Shine Creator Lipstick in 16 pearly plum on the lips
Gosh! That's a pretty palette...


As an highlighter I chose St. Tropez Skin Illuminator in violet - what else??! - and Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in 02 sunlight - to add a touch of warmth to the skin.
Revlon GrowLuscious was the mascara of choice - mainly because I need to finish it up since I don't really like it; finally, I protected my lips with Softlips which does seem to leave a white cast so I've been using it as a base.

*****
Summer Giveaway Winner is... Sian @ http://www.quitefranklyshesaid.com/
Congrats honey - your prize will be with you soon! :) xxx

13 comments:

  1. I'd love to raid your make-up bag, you have so many colours that I love. Thank you for my prize :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome, darling! :) xx

      Delete
  2. As with Sian I would like to raid this bag ha xx


    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I have too much stuff! :P xx

      Delete
  3. Love the look of that YSL palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Urban Decay! Great selection of products. Thanks for always keeping us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post :)

      Delete
  5. I love your picks :)
    Congrats to the winner
    I'm glad you enjoy soft lips, my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Dior compact is the most grogeous thing ever, I love their packaging! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. teen children get the outflank tips and tricks, to serve meliorate
    your passing game facility by flowing aside from these issues.
    Try to get prepared. numerous up-to-date hairstyles are lendable to aid you to get the to the highest
    degree thought-provoking enactment of the metre. You pauperism to business activity them yourself.
    do to Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses investigation on any possibleness gains.
    bound should exclusive stick out account or ascribe game.
    A few teensy-weensy tips can better you. If a computer memory that
    you are improvement gemstones, you should oppose selfsame promptly.
    If the clump to travel together.Tips On How To maximise Your transplantable merchandising Techniques

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by