Sunday 5 August 2012

FOTD - Train to Paris


Continuing with the Sunday's wedding theme posts... this is the make up I wore when we took the train down to Paris (and then heading to Italy to get married).
Something simple, low maintenance but that would last the whole trip:

Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Benefit Erase Paste in medium
Mac Blush Ombre' in Azalea Blossom
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Pop

Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in  Permanent Taupe
Laura Mercier Lustre Eye Colour in Crystal Beige
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black

Lips: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Universal Lip Glow


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous look, it suits you! I particularly really like your eye make-up :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk
    PS.. Check out my giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makeup, also you live near me, i'm in Greenock! New follower :) x

    http://smooshkissxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe - we're definitely close :)
      Thanks for visiting my blog!! x

      Delete
  3. I love that blusher - it's so pretty! Also loving your eyeliner, I just can't get the hang of getting a thin line :L It's big and smudged or not at all for me :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blush really gives you a youthful complexion... it's a great colour!!
      Not sure my eyeliner is so straight either... I just find the gel liner, the easiest to use. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh Daniel Sandler blush!I'm thinking of getting another colour. Fab look as always Alex :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun! I love the daniel sandler watercolours... and they will last forever... you really only need only a drop, right??!! the payoff is unbelievable!!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by