Thursday 16 August 2012

FOTD & OOTD - Housewarming Lunch


tied my hair up before leaving

Some friends, recently, moved in a new house together and invited us over for lunch at the weekend

Face: Ginvera BB Cream (Btw, I'm not crazy about this BB Cream... I know many people like it and I like that is very liquid but I find it quite greyish; Garnier BB cream remains the best I have tried so far), Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in pink, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in medium, Nars Cream Blush in Cactus Flower, Guerlain Meteorites Perles in 01 Teint Rose';
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Permanent Taupe, Paul & Joe Face and Eye Color in Empire State 074, Max Factor Liquid Effect Liner in Black Fire, Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara, Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in green;
Lips: Paul & Joe Lipstick in Uptown Girl 073, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 76.

Outfit:
Blouse: New Look
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Fossil




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - it's very expensive looking but it was from New Look and under 20quid, I believe... romantic print :) x

      Delete
  2. I really like this look, the makeup especially is lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by