Friday 22 April 2011

Postman always rings twice

Nothing creep guys, hehe - got a second delivery today, just a bunch of body products bought in stock from abroad.








- ROC i've used them before and I know they works, can really see a difference on my thighs and bum;
- Dove don't think these have been release in the UK, so any comment is welcome. One is firming and the other for bust area - I find it so hard to find chest cream in Great Britain and use it twice a day so I also got one from No 7;
- finally Sally Hansen lately I've really rough cuticles and ridges on my nails so I thought I have a specific product a go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Update 24/04/11: nail and cuticles cream seems to work; can definitely see an improvement after one application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by