Saturday 23 April 2011

EasterTreat

Easter bank holiday is here and as expected the high street is treating customer to the usual series of promotion and discount... And am I a fool to not take advantage of it? ;)

First stop, Boots with 3x2 on make up: Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24H - I've heard good things about this, especially about the brush; at the moment I'm using a clinique gel liner but £5.99 for this one, I reckon is worth trying.

Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Cherries in the snow - simply an iconic shade missing from my kit... Apparently a Marylin Monroe favourite too.

Collection2000 extreme mascara in purple - nothing special to add, just wanted to get one for a while, still not sure I chose right shade (should maybe go it in plum) but was the 'free' item anyway.




























Also: Rimmel colour mousse 8H in sassy - versatile eyeshadow in an amazing colour which looks very expensive.

Bourjois blusher in Lilas d'or - recently fell in love with these sweet pots. Colour, smell, packaging <3 <3 could easily buy them all, product is also really good quality, nice to blend. Barry M nail paint - ok, bit explanation about that, just look at picture below. It's the crackle/shatter effect by OPI and China Glaze but cheaper. I just tried it on on top of coral and loving it, surprise at how much I'm liking it really. Let's just wait and see if pass test of time.


























Onto Debenhams now that was doing 10% off (on top I had a £5 voucher from my loyalty card): Lancome L'absolu Nu in Coral Evanescent and Rouge Nu - first coral lipstick that was on my wishlist, really lovely and flattering; second is a sheer red, as you can see doesn't stain a lot but can be built up, quite fun really.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by