Monday 13 December 2010

Riding Boots

This season I was all for riding boots; in the early autumn I saw a pair with I liked in Karen Millen but they were over 200quid - definitely not prepared to spend these kind of money on the high street.
Also, another interesting pair from Dune, but they were also quite expensive and wasn't totally keen on the shape of the tip.
At the end, im quite pleased on my choice:

Wallis' Chocolate Brown Riding Boots


to be fair, i went for the brown ones because the blacks were sold out - but I'll be able to use the brown just as well and the quality of the leather is superior. Love the details on the ankle.

Unfortunately with all the snow which came down in the last weeks I haven't been able to wear them often but they are really comfortable and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by