Wednesday 18 August 2010

I heart ILFN

I love fashion news – well, I do but it’s also been quite an ordeal. I first spotted them on my favourite blog (AFTERDRK) and ordered mines the same night (I was planning to wear them on my holiday with my other combination of bracelets; also, they were really cheap – couple euros each I LITERALLY SPENT MORE ON POSTAGE since they come from Holland).

Anyway, they never arrived in the following 10 days and weren’t even there to wait for me when I got back. I was disappointed I must confess and prompty emailed them enquiring about my order – I could understand with my perfect dutch (!) that my order was in standby. Couple of days later I got them through the post and I was actually surprised! Why? Because nobody ever replied to me saying they are on the way or something; also because I could see on the website that they now have improved the design (you see, the ones I ordered came in S, M, L whilst the new ones are adjustable) and would have been a nice touch to contact me and ask if I wanted to upgrade my order (also considering that I waited for over 1 month and they hadn’t been sent yet!).

Nevertheless, I really like them and considering to order another one in my fave colour (Snow White)… maybe in a while…

I wanna pair the heart one with Diesel bracelet & star one with Orelia bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by