Tuesday 22 December 2015

Xmas 2015 / The Best of the Rest

Wow! I can't believe that another year is gone by and it's Christmas again. 
For me is especially bittersweet: my daughter was born in January and it is scary that this first year went so fast [plus, I'm back to work from maternity leave in January too :( - booooo]

Today in my last Christmas instalment, I'm sharing some gift ideas that are also perfect as a token of appreciation from self-to-self and for stocking up on some essential and talking advantage of great savings too.

First of all, from the website http://abeautifulworld.co.uk that stocks some exclusive international brands, not easily available in the UK otherwise.
Everytime I visit their page, my wishlist gets bigger and bigger - for example, I love their bundles with different brands like the one below; Indie Lee is a fantastic brand and the bath salts from Marble & Milkweed sound A-ok too.


For a quick stocking filler, these bottles from Plant definitely make an original and fun gift.


REN also have fabulous gifts with some great savings! These are perfect to stock up on your favourite products and come with an handy beauty bag too; Stop Being So Sensitive!  contains the Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk which I find great to use in the mornings and I think it would work for any skin type too.


Get Your Glow On! has everything you need for radiant complexion and especially the Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial which is a miracle worker and one of my Holy Grails!

Finally, Arbonne Christmas selection is nearly all sold out actually - well, no wonder with such good deals! I have an in-dept post about this brand, so you can read more here.

The Magical Minis Holiday Stocking is filled to the brim with minis and the perfect way to get an introduction to the brand.


... and the Pineapple Papaya Lip Balm sounds like something I can easily get addicted to!

So that's all for now... I hope you all have a Joyous Christmas and plenty of quality time with your families!
xxx

17 comments:

  1. Loving all these picks hun - they look lovely! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe in lịch tết 2017 that another year is gone by and it's Christmas again. mẫu lịch tết 2017 đẹp
    For me is especially bittersweetbáo giá lịch tết: my daughter was born in January in kẹp fileand it is scary that this first year went so fast [plus, I'm back to work from maternity leave in January too :( - booooo]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe in lịch tết 2017 that another year is gone by and it's Christmas again. mẫu lịch tết 2017 đẹp
    For me is especially bittersweetbáo giá lịch tết: my daughter was born in January in kẹp fileand it is scary that this first year went so fast [plus, I'm back to work from maternity leave in January too :( - booooo]

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

    cbse result 2018
    cbse 10th result 2018
    cbse 12th result 2018
    ap ssc results 2018
    ap inter results 2018
    seba hslc result 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow has this blog been spammed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by