Wednesday 29 October 2014

Christmas 2014 / Living Nature Pure Radiance Gift Box


Yes, it is indeed already time to talk about Christmas presents; personally, every year I aim to finish my Xmas shopping by the beginning of December (and I’m currently in full shopping mode right now), so I feel this is actually good timing.

The Living Nature’s Pure Radiance Gift Box includes the Radiance Night Oil and the Lip Hydrator. Living Nature is a certified natural brand from New Zealand which harness the unique properties of this land botanicals; this gift is the perfect luxurious, healthy token to pamper your loved ones.




I’ve been using the Living Nature Lip Hydrator* in the last couple of weeks and I’m well impressed.
It doesn’t have any fancy strong flavour – which is a bonus in my opinion – or fancy packaging, but it’s simply a good performing product that provided instant relief.
I’ve really been suffering from chapped lips lately and tried any lip balm in my stash, without any long lasting effect; this balm alone  dramatically improved my lips condition thanks to nourishing butters, oils and Manuka honey.
It’s actually an advanced treatment that also doubles up as a lip primer and contains mica that provides sun protection during the day.

The other item in the set is the Living Nature Radiance Night Oil which is a night youthful elixir! It contains calendula, jojoba, rosehip, rose petals, frankincense, vitamin A and E to balance, rejuvenate and improve the radiance of the skin.

You can buy your gift from www.botanicalbrands.com for £38

8 comments:

  1. Love Manuka Honey ,great Lip Care Product!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so impressed... and addicted now! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking products, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by