Wednesday 18 September 2013

What's In My Travel Bag / September Edition

I'm just back from a 10 days holiday - I went back home in Italy to visit da familia so I kept my beauty case really minimal. 
I actually managed to fit all my skin and body care products (minus make up) PLUS my husband stuff in the Umberto Giannini bag, that I got over Christmas.


Skincare & Body care:
wordcode - Sunscreen! It's Sempteber but it is still pretty warm in Italy, between the 20-30 C degrees.
The Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is the most pleasant splash of freshness and hydration to the skin and same goes to the Ren Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel with its light consistency.


Make up:
I didn't even wear make up that often, but again I kept my products to a minimum with creamy consistencies and on the coral tones to complement tanned skin.


Accessories:
braided bracelets - h&m / american peace studs - punky pins / chain earrings - claire's / ring - vintage / necklace - brosway



8 comments:

  1. I popped one of these posts up today. The India Hicks scent is my fave from Crabtree and Evelyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I saw you made a you tube video - i shall watch it at the weekend :)x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you - they are very practical too.

      Delete
  3. I love these types of posts!! :D I really love that bag with the girl on it!! O_O
    I just found your blog and am now following :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! thank you for reading too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by