Friday 18 March 2011

I haven't been shopping in a while - partly because I work from home now so there's less temptation, but also because I've been trying to save money for a very special day next year... hehe :)
anyway, I was out in town this morning to pay some bills (buuuuuuu!!!) and decided to treat myself! :P
Basically, I tried Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Light on my hand a couple of weeks ago but then totally forgot about it; then, yesterday I was clearing the pockets of my coat and found this tissue - which I used to clean my hand - and was really impressed by the shade and sparkle of the product so decided to give it a go...



next stop was Topshop: here I bought some earring & shell necklace (both on sale) and exchanged an item for the long gold colour necklace; I used some vouchers from christmas to pay so technically I didn't spend a penny.


finally in Boots got few bits and bobs - also using my points so no money spent here either... hehe :)



CORAL - nail was all about cora this season so I picked up these from Rimmel; the one on the left is part of the scented collection (fed up on waiting to try the Revlon ones which haven't been relised in the UK yet). Once dry it really smells as apricot, really lovely but the smell didn't last long as the varnish which chipped after a couple of days. really disappointed.
the one on the right - ILOVE! it's called coralicious and it's like a neon red, really bright and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by