I went for some Christmas shopping after work tonight and took advantage of a coupon that was in Stylist last week for a free gift in L'Occitane; that way I treated others and myself to some pampering. (Y)
It's quite good - many different products to try and also a toilet bag; looking forward to these as I've never used that brand before but famous for quality of the ingredients.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Friday, 19 November 2010
I had a £5 voucher earned with points at Debenhams, expiring at the beginning of December so I decided to treat myself to some 'facial pampering' - I was set on a night treatment and my pick has been this serum from Estee Lauder; read really good review, like the consistency... will see how it fairs!
Saturday, 13 November 2010
I was in town this afternoon and popped in House of Fraser to get my TARTAN share from the new limited edition MAC collection. I opted for the eye palette - also, i still had a gift card from my birthday so i paid nil money ;)
the 6 eye shadows - from top left - are:
- Lady's Prance - matte, white (not really liking this colour, quite chalky);
- Rolled Gold - lustre, gold (my second favourite, perfect to add a little sparkle to the christmas season);
- High Spirits - frost, light green (like that colour, haven't used a green eye shadow in decades, been using that in the inner corner with the darker one);
- Bows & Curtseys - satin, dark green (as above, started using green eye shadows again which complement my green eyes);
- Set To Dance - matte, blue (not too keen on this one, should have more sparkle in it);
- Vainglorious - frost, purple (LOVE IT!!! beautiful colour!!!).
Wednesday, 3 November 2010
I also ordered this necklace from ASOS - finally, I have my side-cross necklace! there's many version out there, especially on Etsy, but they're based in the US and postage adds up to quite a bit (especially if you're unlucky to have to pay for custom).
Dogeared' Sterling Silver Whispers Necklace with Sideway Cross
... another ASOS delivery...
I got the bag as the final accessory for my outfit for friends wedding i'm going in a couple of days - The outfit is made of Oasis' red dress (bought in October) & Primark' Red&Silver Heels that I bought a couple of years ago - shoes are inspired from Miu Miu Harlequin collection and the dress has got a 50s/60s feel to it, therefore this boxy bag is the perfect final touch.
Mischa Barton' Valerie Bag
Oasis' Red 60s Bow Shift Dress